Comment on page
$VC is listed on multiple chains via bridges.
$VC is native to VinuChain and bridged to BNB Chain (BSC).
Here are the addresses:
- As it is the native gas coin of the VinuChain protocol, it does not have a contract address.
- For applications that require its contract address, you can simply omit it / leave it blank.
- $VC on BNB Chain is a wrapped version of VC.
- The only way $VC can circulate on BSC is by first bridging it from VinuChain to BSC.
- Therefore, the total real supply of $VC across all chains is always the same as the total supply of $VC on VinuChain.
- $VC sitting in bridge hot/cold wallets on BSC are simply placeholder supply (not circulating / not 'real').